- How to ask for the return of an object (loaned)
- 🙏 How to thank someone
- Maybe it was a book, a pair of earrings, or a lawnmower – whatever it was, you have it and they want it back.
- Even if it is years later, it is never too late to give something back and apologize for the delay – it’s the right thing to do.
- Still, giving something back and apologizing for taking so long to do so isn’t easy. The most important thing is to acknowledge the mistake and apologize for it.
- I’m so sorry I’m only just now giving back your <item>.
- Please accept my deepest apologies for my delay in returning it.
- It was so <fun, helpful, perfect>, but I didn’t intend to keep it!
- If there is anyway I can make it up to you, please let me know!