- ✋🏾How to set boundaries with a partner
- ❤️How to say I love you (partner)
- 🥊Official Guide for Fighting with Your Partner
- There’s nothing wrong with asking your partner for therapy.
- Many, many couples have found more solid footing through therapy-taught tactics.
- Still, some can resist therapy because they feel embarrassed or like they don’t need it.
- Everyone can benefit from therapy because at the heart of it, therapy is a safe environment to express the feelings and thoughts that scare, hurt, worry, and bother you the most. Sometimes the best way to work through those complicated things is with a therapist’s support.
- If you could get them to try at least a couple of sessions with you without committing to a whole plan of treatment, that would be a win too. Let them see for themselves the benefits of therapy.
- Make it about the two of you and not just you.
- Hi babe, I’d like for us to get more connected. I have been feeling a lot of tension between us lately and I’d love to resolve that so we can enjoy harmony again.
- It would mean a lot to me if you would go to a couple’s therapy session with me. I know it’s not something you’ve been excited about trying, but I think there could be some value in talking this out with a trained professional and neutral third-party.
- Would you be willing to try at least two months of this with me?
- I believe that therapy can give us some better fighting skills and can help us better communicate to one another.
- Thank you for being open with me and for your willingness to work on our relationship.
- This relationship means so much to me that it’s worth it to push through the discomfort of therapy to find more harmony between us.