- I wanted to let you know that you may receive an email invitation to participate in our survey.
- <Company> has launched our first-ever product survey for selected users of a small number of chosen products.
- The purpose of this survey is to make sure that our products are meeting your needs and expectations. Your feedback will help shape our future product offerings, fixes, and features.
- Your feedback will help us identify what is working and where we can improve to drive fantastic services and experiences for you.
- Your feedback will be used by <Company’s> product teams to ensure our products and offerings are meeting your needs.
- We use this survey to discover ways we can better serve you. We take a look at the data and prioritize improvements to our products and services, as well as enhance our employee training.
- Your feedback – good and bad– can help us truly understand how best to serve you. I’m happy to send the survey invitation again and would greatly appreciate your participation. Thank you!
- If the survey is confidential: The survey is confidential, and contact information will only be used if you give permission in the survey to follow up with questions about your feedback or if you raise concerns about product safety or compliance issues.
Email – Encourage Customers to Participate (Personal Reach-out)
👋🏼 Dear <NAME>,
I’m writing to encourage you to participate in our latest Customer Experience Survey. You received an invitation to participate in our survey on <DATE>, and it would mean the world to us if you took five minutes to provide your feedback.
We know your time is valuable, so we would only ask you if it was truly important. Our survey is the primary source of customer feedback, and consequently, they have a major influence on how we choose which projects and programs to improve.
Thank you in advance for your time and candor. If you have any questions about the survey or how to access it, please don’t hesitate to contact me.